Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yesterday I made a list of my New Years Resolutions. #1 on my list was to start my day with a warm cup of coffee and a book. Well, today I am skipping the coffee part... only because I took some cold & sinus medicine last night that has me feeling rather groggy and dizzy this morning so the last thing I need right now is caffeine. This is why I try to not take medicine but last night I could not breathe at all so I needed some kind of help and that was my last resort. It did help me sleep though. Anyway, the first book I will be reading for this year is Jesus the One and Only by Beth Moore. It was one of the many books sitting on my mothers book shelf and it caught my attention more than any of the others. I am not sure if it was simply the title alone or the way the cover looked, probably a mixture of both. It is supposed to be a romance between us and the King (Jesus), a personal view into knowing Him and learning more about His works. I guess in a way it's the basics, about Jesus, how much He loves us, His works, etc. I have yet to start reading it, I am about to dive in. I hope everyone has a blessed day, God be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment