Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Long Overdue...

So needless to say... it has been a while since I last posted.
To be honest, it is somewhat easier for me to keep up with facebook so I have been posting there a little more.

It seems that each day goes by faster than the previous and I can't seem to get everything done in that time span of the day. I have a baby shower coming up and I have tons of projects left to do.
I need to...
- finish the chalk board I started a while ago (attach paper flowers and birds)
- Make at least a dozen fabric flowers
- Paper birds to cut out to hang
- Pictures to order
- Picture frames to repaint (I painted them aqua and turquoise, the bedding changed and so now there will be no blue in the shower... I am thinking of just getting new frames instead of wasting paint since that was the last of my turquoise)...
AND I AM SURE THAT IS NOT ALL!!!
The baby shower is in 10 days, which my days get cut short on Wednesday & Thursday because on Wednesdays I babysit my niece at the church, on Thursdays I am part of Ahava's Healing Center.
Wednesdays = my income so I cannot give that up and on Thursdays, well, I am fully committed to Ahava's so there is no chance of me missing that.

Other than baby shower stuff I still have TONS of things left to do.
- Finish the book I was making for my husband (things are not getting better between us BUT I still want to give this to him.
- Work on birthday party stuff for Miles' (it is in June but as fast as these days have been going by, June will be here by tomorrow)
- Get some more prints made for my company
- Create a patio lounge area in the front yard (we have pretty much all that is needed for that except for a few small tables and a few benches/love seats).
- Again, I am sure there are some things I am overlooking

Anyway, here are a few projects that I have finished lately...











No comments:

Post a Comment