Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Gorgeous Dress...

Working on my collage art, I have been going through wedding magazines for pictures, etc. On top of that, I am still subscribed to wedding blogs. I have been exposed to gorgeous wedding gowns and have done a lot of "hypothetical daydreaming" lately. Now, keep in mind if I were to ever put on a wedding gown again, for whatever reason, it will be a while from now... most likely YEARS but I still had my "ideal" dress in mind. I've already done the big ball gown

There are better pictures of the dress, I just cannot find them right now

and thought I wanted something more simple... maybe something like the dress from Estee Lauder's Beautiful ad. Paired with the right pair of stilettos and a nice, chunky pearl necklace it would be beautiful!

However, last night I found this and in my opinion it is PERFECT, especially for a chic country wedding/vow renewal.


Anyway, enough with the hypothetical daydreaming...


No comments:

Post a Comment