Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

One Last Post...

This is the one (other than God of course) who makes everything worth it. Meet my son 2 year old son Miles. He's definitely a hand full yet he's the best thing that could have happened to me. I am not going to make this long, just sweet and simple but I figured, for those out there who want to know more about me... this is what I am all about. Next to God, this is the person I start and end each day with... I may blog, sew, get crafty, etc but this is the one who makes every day struggles worth it. Oh, and by the way... in the 3rd picture, you can't see me that great but I am the girl in the background... the red head. Hopefully soon we will have better pictures together, I have been needing to schedule pictures with a photographer, I will post them when I do. Anyway, I am going to bed. It is now 2:40am and I have to be at church at 9am... I have no business being up this late. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment