Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Been Too Long

Starting this blog I made myself promise I would post at least 5 days a week. Well, due to my rather busy schedule lately and the fact that my brother took the computer for two days to update software, that didn't exactly help anything. Anyway, my latest life updates...
- I will be attending a community wide (town of Dripping Springs) ladies retreat. I am really looking forward to it, it should be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what God does.
- I am currently working on planning my sister-in-laws baby shower which I am looking forward to, this should be fun and her only two requirements are 1. the type of birds 2. that they're vintage (she doesn't like the word "pastel") colors. Other than that and the cake I practically get free reign when it comes to planning, which makes it a lot more exciting for me.
- I promised that I would not go into this, but I have been contimplating this for a while and I figure... whenever people start following this blog they will like to know the real me so here it goes. I am 25 and am currently in the middle of a divorce. Don't feel bad for me, although I do have my tough moments I am excited about the new season God has me in and my future. Luckily I am still young and my son is as well so it won't be as hard as it could be. There's nothing wrong with him, I just tried to make something work for the last 7 years that was never supposed to be. Like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, they'll never really fit together and eventually the one trying to put them together will have to face the facts. It is deeper than that, but for the most part without getting too sappy, that's what's going on. Anyway, he is the one filing and on Thursday I was given the court papers.

Anyway, that's the newest stuff that's going on in my personal life. Now onto posting about projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment