Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scrapbook Paper & Paper Bird Cages

Monday I went to my favorite craft store... Hobby Lobby. Let me just say that I do go to Michaels ever so often, I just can't stand their prices! Their 40% off coupons make some things worth it but from my experience Hobby Lobby has way better prices and a better selection. I have yet to step into a JoAnnes but plan to do so soon. Anyway, I went to Hobby Lobby on a mission to buy the scrapbook paper I will be using for baby shower crafts, including the one below from The Brides Cafe.
I have a question though... in the tutorial for the birdcages, it says to use the lids of pint size ice cream containers. My issue is, I never buy any of those and with so many things coming up, do I really have the money to buy pint size ice cream? I mean, I am sure I can budget it but is there another idea to use in place of?

Here are pictures of the scrapbook paper we decided on. All except for one (the one with birds) came from Hobby Lobby's clearance scrapbook paper section. *sigh* Such a wonderful place... instead of spending 79 cents-$1 at Michaels on one piece of paper or 59 cents at Hobby Lobby, when you find what you need in the clearance section you get 6 sheets for $1! Such a blessing.
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment