Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My New Hobo Scarf

I found this tutorial for a scarf that I loved... well, except for the big pompoms at the bottom. Nothing against pompoms, they just aren't my part of my personal style. I refer to this as my "hobo scarf" because the entire time I was making it, my dad would make comments including one to my mom about how he thinks I am making something for a hobo. Please do not take offense to that... I have nothing against homeless people, in fact I used to participate in "Church Under the Bridge" in Austin where we would go downtown, serve them breakfast, fellowship with them, minister to them and provide them with coats/gloves/hats/blankets/etc to keep them warm during the winter. The way I look at it... we're all a circumstance away from being in the same boat so we have no right to look down on them (not to mention the fact that only God has the right to judge).

No comments:

Post a Comment