Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Song Bird Themed Baby Shower Inspiration

During my down time today I have been doing a little research for an upcoming baby shower. My sister-in-law is pregnant and a few close mutual friends and I will be throwing her a baby shower. I couldn't be more thrilled to be an aunt a second time around so I found time to look for ideas today. She is not sure on the theme but she did mention she thinks she wants a "Song Bird" theme and then mentioned a beautiful collage art work that our pastors wife created. She also mentioned the menu being different kinds of wines and cheeses (I will probably throw in some bread, jams and chocolate). Since I don't know when the next time I will be able to post pictures on my blog (next time I am around the internet) so I will share a few inspirational ideas that I gathered today.

Soo many pictures... more than I had originally planned on. Now, mind you, I randomly looked for these on google and Etsy so half are from Etsy, half I have no clue. If any of these pictures are yours, please claim them so that I can give you the credit you are due or if you would rather I remove them completely, that is fine with me as well.

I love this picture of the blue bird and the vintage feel

I can't express how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mobile and cannot wait to make it.

These invitations are so simple yet so elegant... perfect!

This sign says it all


I can't wait to make this nest! I will probably stick with hues of brown though, maybe add a few vintage pastels.

So true! I think these would make perfect favor tags for...

these favors! Replace these favor tags with the ones above yet keep the favor and maybe the color of the tag... perfect combo! Hey, aqua is for girls too!

Cute!

This is the first invitation I found and I loved it. That would probably cost more than others would be willing to spend though. However, I could so make that!

This is my definition of the new rice paper lanterns... probably cheaper too. They're so fun, what's not to love about them?!

I need to find one of these. Between Hobby Lobby, Home Goods and Michaels I should have no problem... hopefully.

LOVE the bird bath and vintage photo idea!

Self explanitory. I do like the vintage feel it gives off.

More "yarn lanterns", soo cute!

To end this post... are you hungry yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment