Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

So Many Projects So Little Time...

Okay, my new "goal" is to blog at least once a week, at least until I can get things less chaotic and other things (like my company) launched. I have so many projects that I need to "conquer" within the next few weeks. 

1. Goody Bags for a little girls birthday party (my step daughter). She is having a fashion themed birthday so I will be making fashion sketchbooks for the girls (meaning I need to create 20 journals just to be safe), fabric flower hair accessories, the goody bags, etc

2. "Happy Birthday" banner as well as bake and decorate her birthday cake.

3. My brother and sister-in-law just moved into their new house. As a house warming gift my sister-in-law asked for a picture frame jewelry "holders". Well, since the one I originally started making for her has chicken wire as the background, it will be difficult to hang her necklaces so I will be making two jewelry "holders". One with chicken wire used as the background, the other with cork and fabric. I need to disassemble, paint, assemble and decorate the thumb tacks. 


4. On top of them moving into their new house, they are also expecting their second baby very soon. I am in charge of throwing her baby shower which I have not organized yet. It will be at the end of the month so I need to step it up!

5. My sons birthday party is coming up. He will be 3 in June, which, yes I know is 3 months away but if you knew how involved I get in party favors, decorations, etc I need to start working on the projects just to be safe. The theme is Toy Story, but using the colors blue, green & white. The theme for his party last year was Cowboy Carnival, so to use Woody as the theme would be too close to last year. Woody is his favorite so trust me, he will not be overlooked. I need to make capes, the rockets the capes will be in, decorations, etc. I am having a hard time finding boyish scrapbook paper that I like in blue and green, most of them have other colors like orange, red or yellow thrown in.
My inspiration for the rockets I will be putting the capes in


6. Products for my company... I need to get this in gear! I also need to get started on my business cards, store websites, etc. It's not that I haven't been wanting to get to work, I haven't had the time to do so lately. I need to make the time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment