Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow Days...

Growing up, snow was an extremely rare thing where I live but for the last few years we have been getting snow at least one day, sometimes even longer. As a mom, I get to see the great photo opportunities this bring us, unfortunately, with a busy busy schedule I wasn't able to turn it into an hour + photo shoot. On top of that, all I had on me was my iphone but here are the pictures that were taken. Think of these as more of spur of the moment, non-photo shoot pictures because that's what they are. I was not trying to go professional, just capture my son and my niece having fun in the snow.
P.S.
     I also snuck in some non-snow day pictures. Oh, and notice the patches of snow... yeah, that's Texas for you. When it snows it will cover the whole land, last overnight then the next morning all of it melt away except for the patches in shaded areas. It's also usually not even cold enough for a jacket the next day.


 



 

 

 

 

 
We couldn't find his gloves

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment